Sat, Oct 21|
Northern Power Race Park
Fall Dirt Fest
Dirt Drags. Fall Festivities. A Monster Truck Show. New Classes. Great Food.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2023, 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Northern Power Race Park , 2201 Valley Rd, Mancelona, MI 49659, USA
About the event
Northern Power Race Park presents Fall Dirt Fest!! Our final dirt drag of the year with fun events for the whole family!!
Fall Dirt Fest information: - 50/50 raffle - Pumpkin painting - Halloween costume contest - Fire pit area - Free apple cider (while supplies last) - Wiggle Waggle Weiner food truck - Sinistar Motorsports Monster Truck Show
Dirt Drag Information:
Early registration is on Friday, October 20 from 6pm - 9pm. Camping is available Friday night.
Registration is on Saturday, October 21 from 7am - 11am.
Races start at 11:30am.
If you are coming from out of town or are looking for a weekend away, camping will be available on Friday night. Camping will be the same as the gate fee for each person camping and will act as your admission into Saturday's event.
Track Information: - 300' race track with 1000' shutdown. - Pro Tree timing system
Gate Fees: $15 - 13 and up $10 - 12 and under
5 and under are free.
Rules: - All vehicles will be checked for safety. If track officials deem them unsafe, they will not be allowed to participate. - Everyone racing must have a helmet.
- Power Wheels (Kids). 3-5 years, 6-8 years, 9-10 years. Top three from each age group will receive a prize package donated by Monster Truck Showdown.
- Power Sports: 4-wheelers, bikes, 3-wheelers, side-by-sides. Run what you brung.
- Pro Stock: Factory from axel to axel. Any suspension type, any motor combination, cut tires are acceptable - no paddle or tractor tires. No power adders.
- NA: Any chassis, motor combination, or suspension. Cut and paddle tires are okay - no tractor tires. No power adders.
- Outlaw Street: Must be street legal with a full body frame and an up-to-date tag. Any power adder, cut and paddle tires are okay. No wheelie bars. The driver must wear a fire jacket.
- Outlaw Door: Any motor, all power adders are welcome, cut and paddle tires are allowed. Must have doors or provisions for doors. The driver cannot sit in the middle of the vehicle. The driver must wear a fire jacket.
- Open: Anything goes. NO dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, 3-wheelers, or side-by-sides. The driver must wear a fire jacket.
80% payout for all classes excluding Power Wheels.